design for good
The Great Ideas Giving Program
We believe design can be a force for good. That’s why we help mission-driven organizations make great ideas happen. We see design as a process to solve problems and create successful outcomes.
Woychick Design offers semi-annual awards to reduce the creative services costs paid by organizations that make our community a better place.
How It Works
- All Twin Cities-based mission-driven organizations may apply, using this downloadable application.
- Complete the application and return by email.
- After review and a follow-up conversation, if the project is a mutual fit a market value project estimate is created.
- Awards represent an in-kind donation that will cover a large percentage of the estimated project cost, but do not cover the entire amount.
- Please contact us at [email protected] with any questions.
Since 1989, Woychick Design has worked with clients on research, strategy, and the design of campaigns to raise awareness, increase understanding, inspire donors, and move people to action.
Deadline: September 30, 2023
The Design for Good giving program does not constitute an agreement to accept any or all applications submitted. Applications will be considered at the sole discretion of Woychick Design. Applicants will be notified of their award status within two weeks of our initial conversation.